GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company INTERCEDU, a.s., headquartered in Moyzesova 4/A, Pezinok 90201, CIN: 53521277, TIN: 2121412997, IN for VAT: SK2121412997, registered in the Registry of Commerce at the District Court Bratislava I, section Sa, insert No. 7192/B (hereinafter as “GTC”)
- The company INTERCEDU, a.s., headquartered in Moyzesova 4/A, Pezinok 90201, CIN: 53521277, TIN: 2121412997, IN for VAT: SK2121412997, registered in the Registry of Commerce at the District Court Bratislava I, section Sa, insert No. 7192/B, email: email@example.com (hereinafter also reffered to as the ,,Provider“) issues in accordance with §273 par. 1 of Act no 513/1991 Coll, The Commercial Code as amended these GTC, which regulate the contractual relations between the Provider and User, the subject of which is the provision of special education in one of the forms of international education and the provision of study materials in certain areas, especially managerial specializations, scientific trends in informatics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics and other natural sciences.
- The General Terms and Conditions govern the conditions under which the Provider provides the Product.
- ,,Provider”- is a company INTERCEDU, a.s., headquartered in Moyzesova 4/A, Pezinok 90201, CIN: 53521277, TIN: 2121412997,IN for VAT: SK2121412997, registered in the Registry of Commerce at the District Court Bratislava I, section Sa, insert No. 7192/B.
- ,,User”- a natural person or legal entity who enters into an Contract with the Provider.
- ,,Contracting Parties" - means the Provider and the User together.
- ,,Contract" - is a contract concluded at a distance between the Provider and the User, concluded by means of an electronic device, which arises at the moment of order confirmation.
- ,,Products" - are Professional or supplementary training course (e - learning) and Study material together and / or each separately.
- ,,Educational section" - there are 6 educational sections on offer, which can be changed within the Provider's decision.
- ,,study materials"- means any materials provided from which information can be derived. In particular: notes, articles, scripts, video lectures, e-books, assignments and more.
- ,,Teacher" - a teacher who has a contract with the Provider.
- ,,Website" - is the website www.intercedu.com through which the User can place an order, register, manage his account and find all the necessary information.
- ,,Price” - means the reward provided to the Provider for making the selected Product available.
- Professional or supplementary training course (e - learning) - is a study program which contains selected study materials mainly as video lectures in mp3 or mp4 format and / or other publications and / or professional articles in PDF file format. Within the order, the User selects one Educational section at his own discretion and in the relevant Educational section he chooses a specific study area that is available. After registering and paying the Price, the Provider will immediately make the selected study materials available to the User in the my account section. Providers of professional or complementary training courses (e- learning) include the possibility of final testing in a virtual application operated by a third party. If so determined in event of successful completion, a unique name certificate will be generated for the User covered by a special identifier proving the authenticity and unmistakability of the certificate, the issuer of which is the Provider, which also determines the requirements of the certificate. For successful completion, it is necessary to meet the conditions defined in the introduction to the final testing. In case of failure, the User may repeat the final testing without restriction.
- Study material – is a Product within which materials are provided from which information can be drawn. In particular: notes, articles, scripts, video lectures, e - books, assignments and more.
Registration and order
- Before starting to execute the order of the Product, the User is obliged to register on the Website with all the required data, which are listed as mandatory. The User is obliged to provide accurate, true and complete data during registration.
- By registering, a User account will be created. The User will not notify anyone of their unique login password created during registration. If the password is lost, it can be reset.
- After creating a registration, the User is allowed to choose the Products and create a binding order for the Products. After sending the order with information about the obligation to pay, a confirmation email (order confirmation) will be sent to the User without undue delay, which will contain in particular the order number, Product name, Price and method of payment, details of the Provider, or other information.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that at the moment of confirmation of the order by the Provider, a contractual obligation arises between the User and the Provider.
Contractual relationship and payment terms
- The Contract between the Contracting Parties is concluded electronically, by electronic order.
- Confirmation of the order by the Provider creates a contractual relationship between the Provider and the User – a Contract concluded at a distance by which the User undertakes to pay the Provider the Price and the Provider undertakes to make the selected Product available to the User.
- In case of receipt of an unclear or incomplete order, the Provider has the right to contact the User in order to find out the information leading to the proper processing of the order.
- The Provider is entitled to pay the Price from the User in the amount determined according to the Product. Prices for making the Product available are listed on the Website. Prices are with VAT.
- By confirming the order by the Provider, the User is obliged to pay for the Product.
- In case of non-payment, the Provider is not obliged to make the selected Product available. The Provider is entitled to request the User to pay the Price and provide him with an additional period. In the event that the Price is not paid even within the additional period, the contractual relationship between the Provider and the User terminates.
- User - a natural person can make a payment via electronic banking (GOPAY).
- The User - legal entity can also make the payment on the basis of a pre-issued invoice. Such a method of payment is possible only on the basis of a previous written request of the User - legal entity, which the Provider is entitled not to accept based on its own decision.
Rights and obligations
- The User is obliged to get acquainted with the contents of these GTC and to proceed in accordance with them before concluding the contractual relationship.
- Within the description of the Products that are published on the Website, the User is obliged to get acquainted with the number of study materials, the time limits that must be devoted to successful completion, the method of final testing and the form (especially certificate, diploma) of completion.
- Before paying the Product Price, the User is obliged to test whether the video lessons work with his technical equipment and the required internet connection. Free sample videos are available on the Website for this testing. By paying the Price for the Product, the User confirms that he has no technical problem with playing video lessons. The Provider is not obliged to comply with any complaints due to the fact that the User has not fulfilled the stated obligation.
- The User acknowledges that he will have access to the study materials even after completing the relevant course and the number of views is not limited. The User is entitled to use the provided study materials only for his own needs. If there is a breach of any obligation of the User under these GTC or due to the decision of the Provider, the Provider reserves the right to unilaterally decide to prevent and remove all study materials provided to the User.
- The User is not entitled to download, copy, upload, take photos and / or in any other way freely distribute any provided study materials and / or other materials / logos published on the Website and / or in the User's account without the consent of the author and / or the Provider. "Pay-per-read" applies to PDF files and "pay-per-view" applies to video files. The User is entiteled to look at the Provider content repeatedly, but no to download or otherwise save and distribute.
- The User undertakes to immediately notify the Provider of any change in the data provided during registration. In the event of a breach of this obligation, the User is obliged to bear the consequences that arose in connection with the non-notification.
- The Provider undertakes to make the paid Product available to the User immediately after crediting the Price to his account.
- In case of its own decision, the Provider is entitled to provide the User - natural and / or legal entity with a Promo Code, which represents a unique digital alphanumeric activation key for making the selected Product available to the User. The Provider may decide to issue the Promo Code in a form other than digital. The amount, number, conditions of use of the Promo Code will be agreed individually between the Provider and the User in writing. The Provider reserves the right to reject such an offer from the User.
Duration of the contractual relationship
- The Contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Upon termination of the contractual relationship or by a unilateral decision of the Provider the study materials made available may be removed from the User's account, according to the Provider´s decision.
- The contractual relationship established by the Contract ends:
- a) Pursuant to Article 5 (6)
- b) by written agreement of the parties
- c) written notice
- d) written withdrawal from the Contract.
- Each Contracting Party is entitled to terminate the Contract without giving a reason. The notice period is 1 month and begins on the first day of the calendar month following the calendar month in which the notice was delivered to the other Contracting Party.
- Each Contracting Party may withdraw from the Contract in writing in the event that the other Contracting Party materially breaches its obligations arising from these GTC. For a material breach of the Contract, pursuant to § 345 para. 2 of the Commercial Code considers in particular, but not exclusively:
- a) Non-payment of the Price for the Product for more than 15 days
- b) Unauthorized uploading, distribution, downloading of study materials provided by the User.
- In the event of premature termination of the Contract, the right to compensation of the Provider associated with, in particular, unauthorized uploading, distribution, downloading of provided study materials does not expire.
- By concluding the Contract, the User expressly agrees that the Provider shall make the Product available to the User before the expiration of the period for withdrawal from the Contract. The Product will be made available immediately after the Price has been credited to the Provider's account. If the Product is made available to the User within the period of withdrawal from the Contract, the User acknowledges and expressly agrees that he no longer has the right to withdraw from the Contract. If the procedure under the first two sentences of this point does not occur, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the day following the day of conclusion of the Contract and is obliged to immediately inform the Provider. The User may do so on the basis of the withdrawal form the Contract, which can be downloaded HERE.
- The Contracting Parties have agreed and expressly agree that in the event of premature termination of the Contract, the User shall not be entitled to a refund of any Price paid and / or special surcharge.
- The Contracting Parties have agreed and expressly agree that in the event of early termination of the Contract, the User's access to their account may be deactivated and no study materials will be made available to him.
- The Contracting Parties acknowledge thet the Provider does not bear any responsibility for the quality correctness and completeness of the study materials.
- The Contracting Parties acknowledge that the Provider is only responsible for making the purchased Product available.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these GTC, in the event of a breach of the General Terms and Conditions, the injured party is entitled to compensation in accordance with § 373 et seq. of the Commercial Code, unless the other party proves that the breach was caused by circumstances precluding liability.
- The Provider is not liable for damages caused to the User as a result of false, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information, instructions or documents provided to the User.
- The Contracting Parties acknowledge that the Provider is entitled at any time and without any consent to supplement, amend, modify the operation of the Product, including its content.
- Communication between the Contracting Parties takes place using electronic means - via e-mail communication. By publishing the Provider's information on the Website or by sending a notification email to the User's address specified in the registration, the relevant information is considered to have been duly delivered and effective. The e-mail message is considered delivered on the next working day after sending.
- In the event that the purchased Product is not made available to the User within the immediate period according to these GTC and / or other formal errors occur, the User is entitled to make a complaint within 30 days from the date of finding or the possibility of finding such a fact. After this period, the claim expires. The User can make a complaint only in writing. The complaint can be delivered by post to the address of the Provider's registered office as a registered shipment and / or electronically by e-mail from the User to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint must contain the word "Complaint" and the subject of the complaint, details of the person making the complaint and a description of the deficiency (ie all details necessary for a relevant assessment of the justification of the complaint and other important facts and evidence claims prove). The Provider is obliged to review and process the complaint without undue delay after its receipt, within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint and subsequently justify in writing the recognition or rejection of the complaint. The Provider has the right to reject the complaint if, after assessment, it finds that it is unfounded. In the event that the Provider finds that the complaint is justified, it is obliged to decide on the method of correction and / or the amount of fulfillment of the claimed claim.
Processing of personal data
- The Provider processes personal data in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC on the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "the Regulation") ) and Act No. 18/2018 Z.z. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”). In order to ensure the fulfillment of this Contract, it is necessary to process personal data, while the purpose and means of processing are determined by Provider who is in the position of operator.
- The policy of personal data processing is available on the Website.
- These GTC have been created in Slovak and English, in accordance with the legal order of the Slovak Republic and the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code and other valid legal regulations apply to relations not regulated in them. The Slovak General Court is competent to hear and dispute any disputes between the Contracting parties in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic.
- The Contracting Parties agree that delivery will primarily take place by post and that the consignment will be delivered on the day of its receipt by the Contracting Party and / or by the entity authorized to accept the consignments on behalf of the Contracting Party. If the consignment fails to be delivered, it shall be deemed delivered on the day of its return to the Contracting Party which sent it. In specific cases specified in these GTC, it is also possible to deliver via e-mail to the Provider's e-mail address email@example.com
- In the event that any provision of the GTC is or becomes invalid, ineffective and / or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity, effectiveness and / or enforceability of other provisions of the GTC. In such a case, the Provider undertakes to replace this provision with a new provision that will be closest to it in terms of content and purpose.
- The Provider is entitled, depending on changes in generally applicable legal regulations and / or on the basis of its own decision, to change / supplement or completely replace these GTC.
- The Provider shall publish these changes on the Website, or in another way, together with a determination of their validity and effectiveness. If the validity and effectiveness of the GTC are not stated in the updated version of the GTC, the changes / new wording of the GTC are effective on the first day of the second month after publication. If the User does not agree with the change of the GTC, he is entitled to notify his disagreement in writing no later than 30 days from the date of publication of the amended version of the GTC - timely expression of disagreement with the published version of the GTC has In such a case, the User is entitled to withdraw from the Contract. Unless the Contracting Parties agree otherwise within 30 days and the User does not withdraw from the Contract, the current version of the GTC in accordance with the changes made shall apply to the User. If the User does not notify the Provider of his disagreement with the change of the GTC within the above-mentioned period, it is valid that he agrees with the change and the mutual relations are governed by the changed GTC from the effective date of the change.
- In case of conflict between the language versions, the Slovak version shall prevail.
- These GTC enter into force and effect on 25.7.2022.